Botanical & English name :
Benefits and Healing Effects
- Positive Mood: When you have Vitamin B, you also get pyridoxine in the body.
- Regulates Normal Blood Pressure: Potassium is found in sufficient amounts in lotus roots, which means consumption of this part can give a healthy heart.
- Promotes Digestion: Lotus part is also full of dietary fibre. By partaking this food, you can also manage your weight.
- Boosts Immunity: Among the vitamins, Vitamin C is the most abundant. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant to neutralize harmful radicals.
- Promotes Healthy Eyes, Skin, and Hair: Another vitamin found in lotus roots is vitamin A, which improves the health of hair, eyes, and skin.