Botanical & English name :
Trachyspermum ammi Seed.
Benefits and Healing Effects
- It is used in the treatment of rheumatism, nervous diseases, stiffness of the limbs and snakebite
- The leaves are rubefacient, they are applied as a poultice in the treatment of rheumatism.
- Treatment for earache
- Diaphoretic, diuretic, emmenagogue, laxative and rubefacient
- It is occasionally used in the treatment of rheumatism, lumbago and nervous diseases
- It is used in treating Anemia, Asthma, Urinary Incontinence
- It is used in treating Arthritis, Backache, Baldness, Cough, Dandruff, Diarrhea, Dysentery, Earache, Eczema, Eye Diseases, Fracture, Gout, Headache, Menses Scanty, Menstrual Disorders, Piles, Rheumatism, Swelling, Wounds.
- It is used as Hair growth stimulator