Botanical & English name :
Benefits and Healing Effects
- Chest disorder: Garlic reduces fetidity in pulmonary gangrene and relieves tuberculosis.
- Asthma: reduces severity of asthmatic attacks.
- Digestive disorder: It acts as anti-septic and relieves inflammations and infections of the intestines and stomach.
- High blood pressure: Garlic eases spasm of small arteries, slows pulse rate and modifies heart-rhythm. It also relieves dizziness, gas formation, and shortness of breath.
- Blood disorders: Garlic removes toxins, stimulates blood circulation and revitalizes blood.
- Wounds and ulcers: Application of the juice on ulcers removes pus and pain.
- Diphtheria: garlic relieves infected mucosal membrane, decreases temperature and provides relief.